Effective for Asthma, Back ache, Depression, Sciatica, Headache, Sexual debility Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bronchitis, Sinus, Congestion,Premenstrual tension etc.
One who practices this Yoga exercise regularly improves his or her splin and lever functions.It helps the Thyroid and Tonsil glands to function properly. This exercise is very suitable for maintening a balanced weightÂ also.
How to perform the Exercise
1. Lie down on your back with your legs together and your palms on your sides.
Inhale & raise your legs up.
2. Exhale first and then inhale.
3. Bring your hips up off the floor.
4. Support your back with your hand, keeping your elbows as close to one another as possible.
5. Without bending your knees, exhale and bring your legs down behind your head.
6. If you cannot yet touch the floor with your feet, keep on breathing in this position.
7. If your feet comfortably reach the floor, walk them as far behind your head possible.
8 .With your feet curled under, push your torso up and your heels back.
9. Now clasp your hands together.
10. Breathe slowly and deeply.
If you have breathing difficulties, hernia or are having nasal congestion, do not attempt this exercise.