* Choose leaner cuts of meat, such as top sirloin beef, and trim excess fat.
* Serve meat as a side dish instead of an entree.
* Use lower-temperature cooking methods such as stewing.
* If you grill, keep meat away from the coals or use a gas grill and don’t overcook.
* Women in reproductive years who eat little meat should take a multivitamin with iron to reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
Sources: Los Angles Times
Related articles by Zemanta
- Food That Would Look After Your Curves
- Some Diets Similar to Veganism
- Dennis Whittle: How to get a Prius cheap
- Ten Vegetables That I Ain’t Eatin’