A new study found that overweight men and women burned more post-meal fat when they ate a high-protein breakfast and lunch than when they had lower-protein meals. The added protein seemed to modify the fat-burning deficit seen in heavy individuals.
A number of studies have suggested that high-protein diets may help people shed weight more easily.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Eating More Protein Helps Keep Fat Off
- Do High Protein Diets Burn More Fat
- Intelligent Bra to Give Ladies Less Bounce to the Ounce 
- How Many Calories Do I Burn in a Day
- How to Get Skinny Fast!
- World First Study To Investigate Novel Ways For Obese Men To Lose Weight
- How The FTO Obesity Gene Works
- Formula One Slashes Costs From 2009
- Lose a Jean Size in a Week!