Products from Amazon.com
Price: $15.95Was: $29.95
Price: $12.99Was: $17.99
Price: $14.03Was: $18.70
Price: $7.19Was: $10.49
Vita Optimum Vitamin D3 5000 IU - In Certified Organic Olive Oil (360 minigels) GMO-Free & Made in USAPrice: $15.88Was: $26.97
Price: $7.15Was: $16.79
Researchers have for the first time identified a relationship between vitamin D deficiency and cognitive impairment in a large-scale study of older people.
The study looked at almost 2,000 adults aged 65 and over. As levels of vitamin D went down, levels of cognitive impairment went up. Those with the lowest levels of vitamin D were more than twice as likely to be cognitively impaired.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Vitamin D, mental impairment linked … in a good way (scienceblog.com)
- Sun Power (findmeacure.com)
- Vitamin D Deficiency (hermenaut.org)
- Vitamin D ‘is mental health aid’ (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Parkinson’s Linked to Vitamin D (findmeacure.com)
- Google Makes You Smarter? Hey, Who Said That? (battellemedia.com)