Products from Amazon.com
Price: $16.95Was: $19.95
Price: $19.79Was: $21.99
Here’s a fun yoga exercise that will build strength and flexibility in your core muscles and arms. Prepare your body for this move by starting on all fours, rounding your spine and pushing your navel up to the spine. Hold this cat stretch for a few seconds, then practice the following exercise.
STEP-2. Press your hands firmly into the ground, pull your navel to your spine (like you did in the cat stretch) and let your buttocks drop down. Now slowly tilt forward and lift your feet off the floor, bringing the inner edges of your feet together. Don’t let your buttocks rise up; instead, pull up your knees and feet. Balance in this position for 3 to 6 seconds, then come down and repeat two more times.
Source: Los Angeles Times
- De-stress & Relax with Yoga
- Yoga Poses & Tips for Runners.
- Yoga: Core Strength & a Pain-Free Spine
- 5 Core-Strengthening Moves for Yoga-Ready Abs
- 5 Yoga Poses for Back Pain That You Can Do In Just A Few Minutes
- Staff Pose – Yoga For Breast Cancer
- Strengthen your core….
- Best Core Exercises And Workout For Women
- Shore up the Core: Bally Chohan
- How Yoga can improve your swim