Products from Amazon.com
Price: $19.99Was: $35.98
Price: $8.99Was: $12.00
Price: $15.37Was: $18.38
Even though vitamin C was discovered over 70 years ago, its properties are still under much debate in the scientific community. However, antioxidants such as vitamin C are known to counter the damaging effects of free radicals.
This new evidence suggest that, in addition to ‘mopping up’ free radicals, vitamin C can help remove the DNA damage they form if they get past a cell’s defenses.These findings are believed to be of great relevance to the cosmetics industry.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Vitamin C May Prevent Skin Damage (inquisitr.com)
- Maqui Lean Review – Maqui Berry Lean Free Trial (slideshare.net)
- The Philippine Mango (informationonhealth.blogspot.com)
- Do You Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables Everyday? (thebestrawfooddiet.com)
- Stay Smart Eat Your Veggies And Fruits! (livingstrongandhappy.blogspot.com)