A study says that obese dieters can reduce their weight by 5 pounds in three months if they drink two cups of water before every meal. And also one year later they will loose more weight .
CLICK & SEE
This technique of dieting is welknown, but this study may be the first hard evidence that increasing your water intake is a useful weight-loss strategy.
According to Discovery News:
“The reason could be physical. According to some research, water consumption might spark the body to produce more heat, boosting metabolism and burning more calories. Or, drinking more water might simply make people less likely to drink a lot of high-calorie sugar-filled beverages.”
Source: Discovery News August 23, 2010
Related articles by Zemanta
- Drinking Water Proven to Help Weight Loss (news.discovery.com)
- Fat Doesn’t Make You Fat, Fructose Does (lewrockwell.com)
- 7 Secrets to Revving Up Your Metabolism (lifescript.com)
- How Does Rapid Weight Loss Work? (justslimming.com)
- Water May Be Secret Weapon in Weight Loss (webmd.com)
- Wellness Public Relations: The Dieter’s Paradox – Pierce Mattie Public Relations (news.google.com)
- EUGENIE JONES: Busting the Weight-Loss Mythis (kitsapsun.com)
- Doing This 3 Times a Day Surpresses Appetite, Helps Shed Pounds (aolhealth.com)