A new study suggests that exercising in the morning, before eating, can significantly lessen the ill effects of a poor holiday diet.
.....click & see
Researchers recruited healthy, active young men and fed them a bad diet for six weeks. A group of them that exercised before breakfast gained almost no weight and showed no signs of insulin resistance. What’s more, they burned the fat they were taking in more efficiently.
According to the New York Times:
“Working out before breakfast directly combated the two most detrimental effects of eating a high-fat, high-calorie diet. It also helped the men avoid gaining weight.”
Posted by: Dr. Mercola | January 04 2011
- Phys Ed: The Benefits of Exercising Before Breakfast (well.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Better weight loss with before-breakfast workouts (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Express Weight Loss With 3 Day Diet (justslimming.com)
- Bouts of eccentric exercise may offer help (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Lowdown on the Cardio Free Diet (justslimming.com)
- Pre-Breakfast Workout Can Beat the Holiday Flab (newser.com)
- How to Prevent Eating Disorders with Moderate Exercise (brighthub.com)
- 5 Effective Weight Loss Exercises for Men (justslimming.com)
- Is HCG Diet Program a Miracle Fat Buster? (justslimming.com)
- The Nihilism Diet (theness.com)