These days, the prescribed solution in the United States for heart problems is often invasive, dangerous and expensive surgery, with dubious results. The New England Journal of Medicine says open-heart surgery “appears neither to prolong life nor prevent myocardial infarction (heart attack).” This is a serious procedure that at its best addresses only a small part of the vascular system, leaving the rest of the problem unresolved. That allows the condition that causes the buildup to continue, which can often lead to a deadly outcome.
Instead of surgery, there are natural solutions to clear your arteries of plaque buildup. It’s called oral chelation. Chelation flushes toxic metals, calcium, plaque buildup and cholesterol deposits from the walls of your arteries. Accumulation of these substances means your arteries are gradually hardening. Chelation can be administered orally or by intravenous injection.
Oral chelation is safe, proven effective and inexpensive. It is non-invasive. It works on your whole vascular system, not just a confined part of it as in open-heart or bypass surgery. By clearing all the arteries in your body—even the micro-arteries in your eyes—the procedure helps protect your brain and your heart.
The main nutrient in oral chelation is EDTA (ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid). Since it was discovered in 1930, EDTA has been universally proven as an effective chelator. The designation “chelator” means it pulls, claws and dissolves plaque in the arteries, so that it can be flushed out of the body with the aid of the kidneys. EDTA helps support the cardiovascular system by flushing out toxins and heavy metals.
Both the American Heart Association (AHA) and the U. S. Food and Drug Administration have approved the use of EDTA chelation therapy for the removal of lead, aluminum and cadmium poisoning from the vascular system. It has actually been found to be 300 times safer than aspirin. EDTA works by reaching every blood vessel in your body, from the largest artery to the tiniest capillary and arteriole. Most of these blood vessels are much too small or too deep within the brain or other organs to be reached safely by surgery or other methods.
You may click to see :
Source :Better Health Research
- Can Chelation Therapy Help Heart Disease? (everydayhealth.com)
- “FDA cracks down on chelators, used for autism, heart disease” and related posts (media-dis-n-dat.blogspot.com)
- Point and Counterpoint: Using Chelation for Autistic Kids (brighthub.com)
- FDA: Chelation not proven safe or effective in treating autism (leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk)
- Alternative Medicine for Heart Disease (everydayhealth.com)
- You: FDA cracks down on chelation therapy drugs (washingtonpost.com)
- FDA Comes Down on Chelation as Untested Autism Treatment (health.usnews.com)
- FDA warns 8 companies to stop marketing dangerous cures (walletpop.com)