The hepatitis B vaccine is given to U.S. infants at birth. But there is impressive evidence that for a preventive measure, hepatitis B vaccine is remarkable for the frequency, variety, and severity of complications from its use.
Hepatitis B vaccine has been shown in many peer-reviewed research papers to be associated with numerous infant deaths in the U.S. and Europe, multiple sclerosis and numerous chronic autoimmune disorders.
According to Child Health Safety, the U.S. government admitted as much when a Court found in favor of a plaintiff (deceased by the time the decision was made) who had developed systemic lupus erythematosus:
“Tambra Harris … filed a petition for compensation alleging that she suffered certain injuries as a result of receiving a vaccination. Among the injuries petitioner alleged that she had suffered as a result of receiving a hepatitis B vaccination was systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) … A lump sum of $475,000.00 in the form of a check payable to petitioner as Administratrix of the Estate of Tambra Harris.”
Since parents’ concerns about childhood vaccine safety have greatly increased during the past five years, a new report also suggests that pediatricians and family physicians should figure out ways to spend LESS time talking with them about it.
According to American Medical News:
“Because of the amount of time needed to address immunization safety for these parents, there is a larger burden on pediatricians and family physicians to address these concerns during well-child appointments.”
Posted By Dr. Mercola | May 19 2011
- Hepatitis A (findmeacure.com)
- College Student Vaccine Requirements: Types of Vaccines You Need and More (webmd.com)
- Disease Activity In Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients Not Increased By The HPV Vaccine Gardasil (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Without mass vaccination, India vulnerable to hepatitis (news.bioscholar.com)
- Viral Outbreaks in Dogs Yield Clues on Origins of Hepatitis C (nytimes.com)
- Tips for Getting Those Vaccinations Before Starting to Travel (socyberty.com)
- Investigators Find Clear Vaccine-Autism Link Based on Government Data (stevebeckow.com)
- Dog virus a clue to track origins of hepatitis C (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Belimumab (Benlysta) to treat systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) (kevinmd.com)
- Does Lupus Erythematosus target one part of the body? (zocdoc.com)