Products from Amazon.com
The Original Donut Shop Regular Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast Coffee, 12 count, Pack of 6Price: $34.99Was: $37.99
Price: $9.95Was: $11.20
While many scientists have wondered about a possible link between coffee and a lower the risk of prostate cancer, most studies to date have been relatively small and shown mixed results. But a new study followed almost 50,000 male health professionals for more than two decades.
According to the research, for the men who drank the most coffee, the risk of getting the most deadly form of prostate cancer was about 60 percent lower.
“The new study shows that getting a 60 percent reduction in risk of aggressive prostate cancer requires a lot of coffee — at least six cups a day. However, men who drank three cups a day had a 30 percent lower chance of getting a lethal prostate cancer, and that’s not bad.”
Posted By Dr. Mercola | June 02 2011
- Does Coffee Lower Prostate Cancer Risk? (organaholic.com)
- What are the symptoms of prostate cancer? (zocdoc.com)
- Can the Green Laser help with Prostate Cancer? (zocdoc.com)
- Big Coffee Drinking Men are Avoiding Prostate Cancer… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- The Risk Of Lethal Prostate Cancer May Be Reduced In Coffee Drinkers (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Men, save your prostate – drink coffee (inquisitr.com)
- New coffee plus: Lowering prostate cancer (timesunion.com)
- Coffee ‘cuts risk of male cancer’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Coffee May Lower Risk Of Deadliest Prostate Cancer (joyspatz.wordpress.com)