Products from Amazon.com
Price: $5.06Was: $5.14
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Out of stock
Botanical Name : Rhodobryum ontariense
Family : Bryaceae
Genus: Rhodobryum (Schimp.) Hampe – rhodobryum moss
Species : Rhodobryum ontariense (Kindb.) Par. – Ontario rhodobryum moss
Kingdom: Plantae – Plants
Division : Bryophyta – Mosses
Class : Bryopsida – True mosses
Common Name : Rose Moss
Habitat : Rhodobryum ontariense is native to North America
Rhodobryum ontariense is a large moss for the genus with leaves that are 4-10mm long. They are oblanceolate with a toothed apex and rectangular cells at the base. The lamina is one stratose with recurved margins. The structure of the costa separates R. ontariense from Roellia roellii, a very similar moss which has yet to be found in New Mexico. Rhodobryum ontariense is found in upper elevation moist meadows.
Used for treatment of cardiovascular diseases and nervous prostration in TCM; cures angina. Ether extract actually did increase the rate of flow in aorta of white mice by over 30%, causing reduction in amount of oxygen resistance.
The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
- Cacalia decomposita (findmeacure.com)
- How is a moss different than a fern (wiki.answers.com)
- Emmys: Elisabeth Moss (fabsugar.com)
- Santana Moss wants to catch passes from Grossman, not Beck (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Something no one can stop it (samcheng853.wordpress.com)
- ‘No question’ Grossman should be Redskins QB, Moss says (cbssports.com)
- Moss: Grossman should stay Redskins’ QB (espn.go.com)