Botanical Name : Lygodium venustum
Family : Lygodiaceae – Climbing Fern family
Genus : Lygodium Sw. – climbing fern
Species : Lygodium venustum Sw. [excluded]
Kingdom: Plantae – Plants
Subkingdom: Tracheobionta – Vascular plants
Division: Pteridophyta – Ferns
Common Name : Wire Wis
Habitat : Lygodium venustum is native to Maxico and some more places in South America.
Lygodium venustum is a climbing fern.
You may click to see pictures of Lygodium venustum
To treat skin fungus, boil a large double hand handful of leaves in 1 quart of water for 10 minutes; soak affected area in very hot mixture twice daily. Apply fresh plant juice to sores, rashes, and skin conditions. A poultice can be made from the leaves and applied to head for headaches.
Disclaimer:The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider
- Walking fern (findmeacure.com)
- Senna ligustrina (findmeacure.com)
- Asplenium ceterach (findmeacure.com)
- Project restoring wetlands, wildlife on former ranch in southern Martin county (tcpalm.com)
- Platycerium: A Pretty Peculiar Plant (neatorama.com)
- Ferns in the Forest (daysontheclaise.blogspot.com)
- The Platycerium (uniquedaily.com)
- Would You Condition Your Hair With Ferns? (bellasugar.com)
- Euphorbia maculata (findmeacure.com)
- Endangered Fern Found In Bermuda Marsh (repeatingislands.com)