Products from Amazon.com
Common Chinese Names :Liu Ji Nu, Qi Hau
Artemisia anomala is a perennial herb, growing to 1 m (3ft 3in). It is in flower from Jul to November, and the seeds ripen from Aug to November. The flowers are hermaphrodite (have both male and female organs)Suitable for: light (sandy), medium (loamy) and heavy (clay) soils. Suitable pH: acid, neutral and basic (alkaline) soils. It can grow in semi-shade (light woodland) or no shade. It prefers moist soil. CLICK & SEE THE PICTURES :
Used externally in the treatment of burns and inflamed skin. The plant is used for making antiphlogistic and antitoxin drugs. It is very effective for bloating, all types of burnes, indigestion, blood clots. fractures, internal injury, bruises, high blood pressure, menses scanty & ulcers.
Known Hazards: Avoid during pregnancy & breastfeeding. Overdose may cause vomiting & diarrhea.
Disclaimer : The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplement, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provi
- American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse (bizpacreview.com)
- American College of Pediatricians : A Voice Against the Insanity of Transgenderism (winteractionables.com)
- Pediatricians warn against indoctrinating kids in transgenderism (winteryknight.com)
- Agrimonia pilosa (findmeacure.com)
- Report: Heat’s Bosh still requires blood thinners (cbssports.com)
- Are IVC Blood Filters Causing More Harm Than Good? – The Ring of Fire (trofire.com)
- Medicine mix-up prompts urgent recall (theage.com.au)
- Medicine mix-up prompts urgent recall (smh.com.au)
- Tool Tip: Quicker Blood Clotting (kk.org)
- Portola Pharmaceuticals Nosedives (drugstocknews.com)