Products from Amazon.com
Price: $24.99Was: $29.99
Posture : Ordinary Sitting or in Padmasana
How to get into the position:
1.Palms are kept open and tips of the thumb and index fingers of both the hands are joined together forming a circle in between them. Remaining 3 fingers are kept together and relaxed. This position of the hands is called Dhyana Mudra.
2. In sitting position wrists of the hands in this Dhyana Mudra posture are kept on the respective knees and palsm facing upwards.
- Bhumisparsha Mudra
- Yoga Mudra for Health and Vitality
- 5 Yoga Mudras to Fight Ailments
- Types of Mudras
- Unmani Mudra
- A Mudra to improvise knowledge
- A Mudra to energize your body – Pran Mudra!!!
- Holy Footprint nine-Gods (martial arts in bali)
- Heart Mudra/Anahata Mudra…
- Yoga Explained – Mudras