[amazon_link asins=’157224366X,B00TZAYK0C,0767920805,0399172823,B0748HBXWW,1583332537,B079P6X2GZ,B0762DWXV5,B06X9LBS6F’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7eb691f1-2d8e-11e8-8f4a-b5ddf5bad8a1′]
MOST PEOPLE ENJOY GENERALLY good health. But others do not realize their health status is below average. But itâ€™s never too late to reverse the situation.
A not-so-new way to attain good health is through nutritional medicine. Before, the general attitude was to get the right nutrients from food without any vitamin supplements. Until now, some people still think vitamins are bad for the body or just a sheer waste of money. Not true.
The reason why supplementation is recommended by physicians today is because of the poor quality of modern life. The typical/popular diet consists of large quantities of protein, fat and carbohydrates. Plus high levels of salt and sugar.
Did you know?
- The process of making white flour that removes the germ from the outer portion of the grain lessens by 80 percent the magnesium in flour.
- Meat processing removes 50-70 percent of vitamin B6.
- Cold storage removes 50 percent of vitamin C in tangerines.
- Storing asparagus for one week results in the loss of 90 percent of its vitamin C.
- Freshly-cut salads/fruits lose approximately 50 percent of their nutritional value if left to sit for more than three hours.
- Vitamin C is sensitive to heat and cold. Prolonged storage weakens it.
- Freezing destroys more than 50 percent of meatâ€™s B vitamins.
Best Food list
- The best protein and fats come from vegetables and vegetable oils, avocados, olive oil, nuts, beans, soy, virgin coconut oil. They contain fats that lower cholesterol levels.
- The best carbohydrates are from whole fruits and vegetables. An apple is considered better than apple juice. Avoid all processed foods.
- The next best protein and fat sources are cold-water fish like sardines, mackerel, tuna, salmon. Fats from these decrease inflammation in the body (the cause of disease).
- The next best protein comes from fowl. The fat of the bird is found on top and not in the meat. Though it is considered saturated fat, if you remove the skin, you get lean meat.
- The worst kind of fat is from red meat and dairy products. If you will eat meat, get the leanest cut of all. If you take eggs, try organic.
- It is said if you follow this food guide, instead of stimulating the release of insulin, the body releases glucagons that use fat, lower blood pressure, decrease triglycerides and LDC (bad) cholesterol and raise HDC (good) cholesterols.
- Best defense
- If one eats healthy, a generous dose of antioxidants strengthens the defense against disease. The immune system needs help from an army consisting of vitamins C, B, E and A; and betacarotene as well as CoQ10, alpha-lipoic acid, bioflavonoids, glutathione, grape seed extract, selenium and zinc.Studies have shown that these nutrients can heal and even improve a serious health condition. Optimize your bodyâ€™s natural defense system. Take a long hard look at your health today. Then take charge by making a stand
- .Best relaxations
In a tub of warm water, blend rose and lavender oils. Close your eyes. Play meditation music. Forget your worries.
Affirmation: “Today and always, I take charge of my body, my mind and my sole. And so it is.
One reply on “Good health & peaceful mind”
While on the topic of health… Are you aware of how many potential cancer-causing toxins enter the body through the skin, while we beautify ourselves innocently in our bathrooms?
According to recent DAILY USE estimates, 3 personal care products are used on infants and children daily.
Men use 10 personal care products daily.
Women use 6 cosmetics and 13 personal care products daily. Some products are used several times daily.
Assuming mainstream industry products each contain only 2 carcinogens, [cancer-causing agents], this results in daily exposures to 6 different AVOIDABLE carcinogens for infants and children, 20 for men, and 38 for women DAILY.
And while ingredients are listed on product labels, there are NO warnings as to the CANCER risks from any of these ingredients.
It is UNTHINKABLE that anyone would knowingly continue to inflict such exposures on their infants and children; let alone on themselves, if products routinely used, were visibly labeled with explicit warnings of cancer risks.
Watch this short 6-minute video to get informed!