[amazon_link asins=’B00CAZAU62,B001GCU6KA,B01GV4O37E,B0739KKHWL,B004U3Y9FU,B015RZ831A,B005D0DSLA,B014LDT0ZM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e1a23795-f5c0-11e7-a4f7-e7712dadacef’]
Omega-3 fats are thought to play an important role in reducing the risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer, obesity and other serious diseases. However, humans are unable to synthesize omega-3 for themselves and must obtain it from meat, fish and dairy products.
…………………..CLICK & SEE
Studies have indicated that animal feeds enriched with omega-3 improves the health and fertility of animals, and the nutritional quality of their meat and dairy products.
Obese volunteers eating a diet comprising meat and dairy products derived from animals fed with omega-3-enriched linseed (flaxseed) lost 3 kg in three months, and sustained the weight loss five months later.
Sources: Eurekalert February 3, 2009
Related articles by Zemanta
- Healthy Eating (healthadel.com)
- Diet Tips From Okinawa’s Centenarians (basilandspice.com)
- Healthy Diet Weight Plan – 4 Biggest Myths About Weight Loss (articlesbase.com)
- A Natural High Blood Pressure Recipe (articlesbase.com)
- Mediterranean Diet Menu -Does it Really Work? (articlesbase.com)
- Does the Modified Mediterranean Diet Work? (articlesbase.com)
- Best Ways to Lose Weight Fast – Here are the Magical Secrets (articlesbase.com)
- Meat is Fattening, or is it? (realnutritionsupplement.blogspot.com)
- Cutting Calories May Boost Aging Brains (nlm.nih.gov)