[amazon_link asins=’B0175GY84A,B002ZXNM4G,B004HE204E,B071HWYQZZ,B004X6UEH6,B003DSCU72,B01LYZ3DDP,B01ISJJA5U,B01M1ANK5A’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3128496b-ea01-11e7-a142-c169eec473c4′]
The combo move here will tighten and tone the fronts of your arms and the backs of your legs.
Save time and increase the intensity of your workouts by performing an upper body exercise and a lower body exercise at the same time. The combo move here will tighten and tone the fronts of your arms and the backs of your legs.
Look straight ahead, and maintain your balance over your right leg as you contract your biceps (the muscles in the front of your arms), bringing the dumbbells just below shoulder level. At the same time, contract your left hamstrings (the muscles in the backs of your thighs), bringing your heel toward your buttocks. Pause at the peak of the contraction, then lower. Do 12 times. Switch legs and repeat.
Source: Los Angeles Times
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sexier Arms: 4 Exercises That Stop the Jiggle! (healthnews.ediets.com)
- Dumbbells Aid in Tricep-Toning (findmeacure.com)
- New Strategies to get More from Your Workouts (weight-lifting.suite101.com)
- Use Visualization in Exercise with Dynamic Visualized Resistance (strengthtraining.suite101.com)
- Dumbbell Workout (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- Some Simple Exercises for Mothers To Do Anywhere (fitness.suite101.com)
- Muscle Building Work Out – Muscle Gain Truth (slideshare.net)