[amazon_link asins=’B000Q5NSAS,B00C81LUZ8,B00BB10FIO,B00FWG2XZM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a677ff73-535f-11e7-8383-579d98d2fd88′]
The King of Fruits has several benefits, so indulge your senses this season in some mangoes.
Not only do they taste great, but mangoes are also loaded with several qualities that are excellent for your health. They are rich in powerful antioxidants that are known to neutralise free radicals that cause damage to cells and lead to health problems like heart disease, premature aging and cancer among other things. Here’s why you should consume them…...CLICK & SEE
– With its high iron content, mangoes are excellent for pregnant women and those who suffer from anaemia. But do consult with your doctor beforehand on how much is suitable.
– Constantly complaining about clogged pores? Place mango slices on your skin and then wash off after 10 minutes.
– If you suffer from indigestion problems, nothing will help you as much as a mango. They’re known to give relief from acidity and aid proper digestion since they contain digestive enzymes that help break down proteins.
– Rich in potassium, mangoes reduce high blood pressure. They also contain pectin, a soluble dietary fibre that is known to lower blood cholesterol levels.
– Trying to put on weight? Include mangoes in your diet. Since it is rich in calories as well as carbohydrates, it could be the perfect fruit to have.
– Some studies say that eating mangoes reduces the risk of kidney stone formation.
– In Chinese medicine, mangoes are considered sweet and sour with a cooling energy. They are useful for those suffering from anaemia, bleeding gums, cough, fever, nausea and even sea sickness.
– Studying for exams? This fruit is rich in glutamine acid— an important protein for concentration and memory. Instead of snacking on unhealthy chips and cookies, why not feast on slices of mangoes instead.
– Though they are traditionally not considered as aphrodisiacs, mangoes contain Vitamin E which helps boost one’s sex life. The vitamin works to regulate the body’s sex hormones.
If nothing else, eat a mango just because it won’t be in season forever.
Source : The Times Of India