[amazon_link asins=’B0013P1GD6,B00C6C3GCY,B001GAOGC6,B003FW4UME,B01M4MCUAF,B000CD9XGC,B00008I8NJ,B0011FWIYY,B00PKHG7NM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2ab6c869-6210-11e7-8cde-2dbe680ab830′]
In the recent years we have placed Vitamine C in the back seat with the advent of many newer antioxidants, but that doesn’t make it any less important. Vitamin C is clearly the “GRANDFATHER” of the traditional antioxidants we know of, and its potent health benefits have been clearly established.
Dr. Ronald Hunninghake is an internationally recognized expert on this vitamin. He got his start in this field about 22 years ago when he joined Dr. Hugh Riordan, who conducted research on intravenous (I.V.) vitamin C for cancer patients. His clinic is the successor to Linus Pauling and his work on vitamin C, and there is likely no clinic in the world with as much experience as his.
Dr. Ronald Hunninghake is an internationally recognized expert on vitamin C who has personally supervised more than 60,000 intravenous (IV) vitamin C administrations.
In this interview, Dr. Hunninghake shares his experience with this important modality.
You may click to see the interview between Dr. Mercola & Dr. Ronald Hunninghake
- Giving My Dog Vitamin D3 (brighthub.com)
- Healthy Memphis: Dietary supplements might be unnecessary or even harmful (commercialappeal.com)
- Unprecedented Savings on Top Health Supplements and Free Product at ExclusiveHealthSavings.com (prweb.com)
- Vitamins C and E Can’t Fight Cataracts (webmd.com)
- 15 Best Foods for Cold & Flu Season (bestcollegesonline.net)
- Vitamin E and Stroke (sciencebasedmedicine.org)
- Do vitamin supplements really work? (independent.co.uk)
- Cut the Cold: 5 Supplements You Need to Avoid the Flu This Fall (blisstree.com)
- Vitamin E Supplements Affect Stroke Risk (webmd.com)