Common Names:Yellow Alder,Ram Goat Dash Along,Buttercup Bush
Turnera ulmifolia is a nonwoody plant.It hassimple, alternate leaves with toothed edges, The leaf blades were about 5 cm by 2.5 cm long.Theleaf veins are in a feather pattern (pinnate venation). The flower solitary (not a part of a flower cluster or inflorescence). It has 5 slightly fringed petals and 5 pollen-bearing stamens.Hairs on both top and bottom gave the leaves a velvety feel.
This herb is said to have aphrodisiac properties. The tea from the leaves has been used for colds and general debility.
A recent study found that yellow alder potentiated the antibiotic activity against methicillin—resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
- Lacey Turner’s sister Daisy nervous about Hollyoaks debut (heatworld.com)
- Efren Ignacio Villavicenco Ochoa : Ecuador (kiva.org)
- Lactuca (findmeacure.com)
- Why it is Love 5 – Decksharks.com electronic music community (decksharksrecords.wordpress.com)
- Why it is Love 5 – Decksharks.com electronic music community (podshark.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Bacterial Door Handles – Now At Ironmongery Direct (prweb.com)
- Priva lappulacea (findmeacure.com)
- MRSA and Dental Students: Infections Found More Commonly In Dental Schools (inquisitr.com)
- Songs of Priscilla – WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT (boneaubryanbrown.com)