[amazon_link asins=’B0711N9K9L,B01MG1HPG4,B01M7SPGJA,B01M8LCPLZ,B0744MF19Y,B06Y2FZB3Y,B01MDPCHOE,B01M5EDWPG,B009D05YM2′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2ae9ca94-71ba-11e7-9df2-6141919cea98′]
Botanical Name : Dipsacus asper
Common Names: Xu Duan
Habitat :Xu Duan is native to east Asia, it is grown in mountains in Japan and wild places and roadsides in China. In China, dipsacus is produced mainly in Sichuan, Hubei, Hunan, Yunan and Guizhou provinces.
Xu Duan is a perennial plant. It grows to about 1 m high. The flowers are hermaphrodite (have both male and female organs). The plant can grow in semi-shade (light woodland) or no shade. It requires moist soil.
CLICK & SEE THE PICTURES
Properties: Bitter, sweet and pungent in flavor, mildly warm in nature, it is related to the liver and kidney channels.
Tonifys the liver and kidney, promotes reunion of fractured bones and prevents abortion.
Being sweet and warm, it can strengthen yang and tonify the liver and kidney; owing to the pungent and warm nature, it can also promote blood circulation. As a tonic, it functions mildly and without sticky property in tonifying the kidney, preventing abortion, promoting blood circulation and curing trauma. Thus, it serves to treat syndromes of deficiency of chong and ren meridians, threatened abortion, traumatic ecchymoma and injury of muscles and bones.
The plant is used in the treatment of rheumatism. It also has a long history of folk use in the treatment of breast cancer. The root is used to strengthen the bones and tendons and liver, stimulate blood circulation, treat weakness of the limbs, for arthritis and rheumatic complaints, and to prevent miscarriage. Roots also used to treat lumbago, trauma as a result of a fall, rheumatic pain, excessive menstrual bleeding
Disclaimer:The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider
Click to access OL2006-TianXiaoyan.pdf
- Dipsacus pilosus (findmeacure.com)
- Dipsacus fullonum (findmeacure.com)
- Governor Abercrombie Expected to Release Emergency Appropriation Funds to Support Kidney and Liver Transplants (damontucker.com)
- Kidney Cancer Symptoms & Signs (cancercenter.com)
- Chapter 1: Transport (1.1 – 1.3) (slideshare.net)
- Kidney Diet – Some Tips for a Healthy Kidney Diet (healthykidneydiet.wordpress.com)
- A Healthy Heart Part 2 (universaltcm.wordpress.com)
- Four easy ways to circulate your lymphatic fluid (rhvillegas.wordpress.com)
- Produk Amalan Pengilangan Islam IMP (rahsiarezeki.wordpress.com)
- HARRY’S LAW has a BLACK JUDGE who is bias and Black people should never be in charge to judge White People’s Cases (bonjupatten.com)