Products from Amazon.com
Price: $121.99Was: $129.99
Price: $99.00Was: $199.00
Price: $9.95Was: $28.95
Aids in circulation, Relieves pressure on the lower back Improves memory, concentration and the sensory faculties.It helps to improve eyesight defect, dental illness, headache, histeria and nurve disease.
1. Kneel down and rest your weight on your forearms, Wrap your hands around your hands around your elbows.
2. Release your hands and place them in front if you , with fingers interlocked. Your elbows now stay in this position.
3. Place the back of your head in your clasped hands and the top of your head on the floor.The hands and elbows from a tripod, making a firm foundation for the inverted body.
4. Now straighten your knees and raise your hips.
5. Without bending the knees, walk your feet in as close to your head as possible. Pull your hips back so that your neck is not bent backward or forward, but is in straight line with the spine.
6. Bend your knees in to your chest and lift your feet of the floor pulling your hips backward as you do so. Pause at this point do not immediately attempt to raise your knees higher.
7. Then, keeping your knees bent, lift them up toward the ceiling, using your abdominal muscles.
8.Now slowly straighten your legs. You will feel most of the body’s weight on the forearms. To come down, reverse steps 5, 6 and 7. Rest in the Child’s pose for at least six deep breaths.
People with high BP, glaucoma or a detached retina should avoid head stand exercise.
FOR BEGINNERS :This exercise should be practised under the guidance and supervision of an expart only.