Four in five adults experience back pain at some point, but the back is so complex every person needs individual treatment options. Discover more about how your back works, what can go wrong and how you can prevent back problems.
1. Causes & effects of back pain :….…CLICK & SEE THE PICTURES
There are many factors that can put strain on the spine, from common day-to-day stresses to medical based conditions. Find out how your back works.
2.Treatment & Prevention of back pain :->…….(1)…....(2).....(3)…...CLICK & SEE
Improving your posture and back health through excercises and lifestyle changes, and when you should seek advice from your GP
Click & read : Healing back pain
3.Glossary of back pain :….CLICK & SEE
Definitions of common medical terms used in back care
4.Home Remedies for Back Pain…(1)…(2)…(3)..(4)
Click to learn the ways to remove back pain from Harvard Medical School
Disclaimer: This information is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advise or help. It is always best to consult with a Physician about serious health concerns. This information is in no way intended to diagnose or prescribe remedies.This is purely for educational purpose.
- Chiropractic Treatment Method For Back Pain Relief (healthadvisory.typepad.com)
- Back Pain – Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention (kimshospitalhyderabad.wordpress.com)
- Different Choices For Back Pain Relief (healthadvisory.typepad.com)
- Acupuncture For Back Pain (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- 12 Back Pain Remedies: Posture, Core Exercise, Flexibility, and More (webmd.com)
- 5 Yoga Poses to Relieve Back Pain (fitsugar.com)
- Does Hip Range Of Motion Correlate to Low Back Pain? Maybe Not in Everyone (mikereinold.com)
- Relief Options for Back Pain (healthadvisory.typepad.com)
- Back Pain: What Works, What Doesn’t (patspapers.com)
- How can you treat your back pain (wiki.answers.com)
- Can back pain cause chest pain? (zocdoc.com)