[amazon_link asins=’B0719PMPHY,B0007U07UG,B00MNCRFFQ,B01LVZV2KO,B018DJ428A,B00FUM1YV2,B073HCD8Y9,B00FUM1YLM,B01162D6BU’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d2d4dc0f-6b6a-11e7-af6f-03caaad76f89′]
SOME CAUSES OF BRAIN DAMAGE…………………
_CLICK & SEE THE PICTURES
1. No Breakfast: People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Overeating: It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking : It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption: Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution : The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our 20 body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation : Sleep allows our brain to rest… Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells…
7. Head covered while sleeping : Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness : Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts: Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely : Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
SOME CAUSES OF LIVER DAMAGE
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food colouring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthycooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to ‘schedule.’
TOP FIVE CANCER CAUSING FOODS:
1. Hot Dogs……...CLICK & SEE
Because they are high in nitrates, the Cancer Prevention Coalition advises that children eat no more than 12 hot dogs a month. If you can’t live without hot dogs, buy those made withoutsodium nitrate.
2. Processed meats and Bacon…...CLICK & SEE
Also high in the same sodium nitrates found inhot dogs, bacon, and other processed meats raise the risk of heart disease. The saturated fat in bacon also contributes to cancer.
3. Doughnuts…….CLICK & SEE
Doughnuts are cancer-causing double trouble. First, they are made with white flour, sugar, andhydrogenated oils, then fried at high temperatures. Doughnuts may be the worst food you can possibly eat to raise your risk of cancer.
4. French fries…...CLICK & SEE
Like doughnuts, French fries are made withhydrogenated oils and then fried at high temperatures. They also contain cancer- causing acryl amides which occur during the frying process. They should be called cancer fries, not French fries.
5. Chips, crackers, and cookies……..CLICK & SEE
All are usually made with white flour and sugar. Even the ones whose labels claim to be free of trans-fats generally contain small amounts of trans-fats.