If you have the proper knowledge of your skin you can take its proper care and keep it free from problems. On the one hand to keep the skin intact, healthy and glowing, you ought to take good diet to provide the vitamins required by the skin; on the other hand , to deal with the harmful effects of atmosphere you have to take the help of external applications known as cosmetics. Cosmetics claim to be everything from ensuring safe tanning to reversing the aging process.
SOME TIPS FOR SKIN CARE:–
1. Avoid too much of sweets, fried foods,alcohol and cakes because they cause blemishes and blotchiness on the skin surface.
2. Eat one seasonal fruit in the morning , preferably before eating anything else. Also eat vegetables and salads , specially raw ones.
3.Drink at least 6 to 8 glass of fresh water daily.
4.Try to avoid the sun. If you have to go out either cover your head (wearing a hat) or take an umbrella. Also apply sunscreen lotion.
5. Avoid smoking, specially passive smoking, that is inhaling the air polluted by somebody’s smoking.
6. Use bathing oil to soften your skin. For miking your own bathing oil … take one cup each of palm,almond and olive oil and half cup of wheatgerm oil. Mix them well and keep it in a bottle in dark. Take a little of it and massage into the whole body before bathing or swimming.
7. Try to keep your bathroom worm so that the increase in temperature will encourage the skin pores to open.
8. Use a body brush to break down the more fleshy skin tissues of the body. A bath brush and pumice stone help to soften the hard skin often found on the feet,knee and elbow.
9. Cleanse your skin, once in the morning and again in the evening , before going to sleep with products suitable to your skin type.
10.Use face mask suitable to your skin type atleast once a week.
11. Massage your whole body for minimum half an hour (take other’s help if possible) atleast once a month.
Help taken from :Herbal Beauty & Body Care