[amazon_link asins=’0399578714,B06XHXC5XJ,1439170916,1401952232,B01M146ACU,0670021644,B00DMCJOW8,0738218456,B06XRDXD6G’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’683e7c1d-5192-11e7-b10b-2b7e70347b73′]
In the book Winning the War on Cancer, author Dr. Mark Sircus discusses sodium bicarbonate, which helps to save countless lives every day. Sodium bicarbonate is the time-honored method to “speed up” the return of the body’s bicarbonate levels to normal.
It is also the least expensive, safest, and perhaps most effective cancer medicine there is.
Sodium bicarbonate delivers a natural form of chemotherapy in a way that effectively kills cancer cells — without the side effects and costs of standard chemotherapy treatments. The only problem with the treatment, according to Sircus, is that it’s too cheap. Since no one is going to make money from it, no one will promote it.
Those that do will be persecuted for it. The trouble with doing new studies on bicarbonate is that they are expensive and no drug company is going to fund a study when they can’t profit from the treatment.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Stand Up for Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer Treatment Costs Vary Widely
- Coping with Lung Cancer
- What is Salvage Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- What is the Cost of Chemotherapy
- Antioxidants and Cancer Therapy
- CAPHOSOL Results In Minimal Oral Mucositis And Pain In Head/neck Cancer Patients
- Ovarian Cancer – Effective Treatments For Ovarian Cancer
- Chemotherapy Is Big Money