[amazon_link asins=’B00T9GKD3K,B01BCQ0BP4,B06XRC3TPM,B01ITCF0T6,B00T7FGVO8,B002U241GA,B004YR3QPG,B00XZRE02E,B01H3T109A’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6c72ad5c-6142-11e7-b807-eb65c9b78412′]
Common Names: Willowherbs;
Epilobium glabellum is an evergreen Perennial flowering plant, growing to 0.2 m (0ft 8in) by 0.2 m (0ft 8in). It is in leaf 12-Jan It is in flower from Jul to August. The flowers are hermaphrodite (have both male and female organs) and are pollinated by Bees….CLICK & SEE THE PICTURES:
Seed – sow early spring in situ or as soon as the seed is ripe. Division in spring or autumn. Very easy, larger clumps can be replanted direct into their permanent positions, though it is best to pot up smaller clumps and grow them on in a cold frame until they are rooting well. Plant them out in the spring.
Edible Uses: Young leaves and shoots – cooked and eaten.
Medicinal Uses: The herb is used is as a herbal supplement in the treatment of prostate, bladder (incontinence) and hormone disorders.
Other Uses: A useful ground cover plant.
Disclaimer : The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplement, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
- silent clues revisited … 130 (whoisbert.wordpress.com)
- Plant family backlog (arnoldzwicky.org)
- Yale School of Public Health study: Mothers-to-be, babies benefit from group prenatal care (drwilda.com)
- Endo Health Multivitamin Fluoride Claims Result in $39M Settlement (aboutlawsuits.com)
- Cymbopogon citrates (findmeacure.com)