1. Tones the back muscles, maintains the elasticity of your spine.
2. Improves posture and increases vitality.
3. Reduces abdominal fat
4. Keeps the digestive and reproductive systems healthy.
5.Effective for Bronchitis, Asthma, Constipation, Diabetes, Rheumatism etc.
HOW TO DO THE EXERCISE ….click & see
1.Lie down on your front, head down. Inhale and bend your knees up, then reach back with your hands and clasp hold of your ankles. Exhale.
2. lnhaling, raise your head and chest, and simultaneously pull your ankles up, lifting the knees and thighs off the floor. Arch backward and look up. Take three deep breaths in this pose, then exhale and release it.
3. Practice it 2 to 3 time in one sation and then take total relaxation for few seconds.