[amazon_link asins=’B00XLS3ASM,B000NS3W5E,1623170087,B00MJCBUME,B00K5QG9MW,1539491471,1540477541,1783240393,B007VMYV9G’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’f744a102-6dce-11e7-bb4c-55a4976b3c52′]
Yahoo Health has collected some tips you can use to sharpen your vision. Here are some of them:
CLICK & SEE
1. Eat Right
Vitamins A, C, E, and minerals like copper and zinc are essential to eyesight. Antioxidants protect your macula from sun damage, and foods rich in sulfur, cysteine, and lecithin help protect the lens of your eye from cataract formation. The omega-3 fat DHA provides structural support to cell membranes that boost eye health.
2. Limit Environmental Toxins
External factors that contribute to eye damage include fluorescent lights, computer screens, environmental allergens, and chlorine in swimming pools.
Getting enough sleep is essential for eye health. Sleep time allows your eyes to fully rest, repair, and recover.
Source: Yahoo Health May 20,2011
- Anatomy of the Human Eye (everydayhealth.com)
- Millions driving with poor eyesight (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Company drivers urged over eye test (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Why is dietary vitamin A used for eyesight (wiki.answers.com)
- Eyesight “Improvement” (mindbeatz.wordpress.com)
- We Take Our Eyesight For Granted Until We Have Problems With Them, So It Is Good To Know That Medical And Surgical Expertise About The Human Eye Is Constantly Being Updated And Developed (e-prescribe.biz)
- eyeSight brings its gesture recognition technology to iOS (intomobile.com)