[amazon_link asins=’B00384ABT0,1545206155,B0187HZMF0,1502764024,B00C5GVN8U,B01JGWD306,B016ZG0MC8,B06Y13TJRB,B01NA7VLNL’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d6f46989-47a4-11e7-9e32-e365fcdce72b’]
Higher-protein meals may help overweight and obese people burn more fat.
A new study found that overweight men and women burned more post-meal fat when they ate a high-protein breakfast and lunch than when they had lower-protein meals. The added protein seemed to modify the fat-burning deficit seen in heavy individuals.
A number of studies have suggested that high-protein diets may help people shed weight more easily.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Eating More Protein Helps Keep Fat Off
- Do High Protein Diets Burn More Fat
- Intelligent Bra to Give Ladies Less Bounce to the Ounce 
- How Many Calories Do I Burn in a Day
- How to Get Skinny Fast!
- World First Study To Investigate Novel Ways For Obese Men To Lose Weight
- How The FTO Obesity Gene Works
- Formula One Slashes Costs From 2009
- Lose a Jean Size in a Week!