Products from Amazon.com
The eight unexplained symptoms most closely linked to cancer have been highlighted by researchers.
Eight signs of cancer:-
*Blood in urine
*Coughing up blood
*Breast lump or mass
*Abnormal prostate test
There are more than 200 different types of cancer, which cause many different symptoms.
Cancer Research UK said unusual changes in a person’s health should be checked as early as possible.
Source : BBC NEWS: 26th. Aug.2010
Related articles by Zemanta
- 11 Signs Your Guy Has a Prostate Problem (lifescript.com)
- Ovarian, Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening (lifescript.com)
- Rectal Cancer on the Rise in Young People (webmd.com)
- Rectal Cancer Rates on the Rise in Younger Adults (health.usnews.com)
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis – PSA Blood Test, DRE and Cancer Biopsy (menshealth.suite101.com)
- 8 cancer signs highlighted (cbc.ca)
- You: Rectal cancer rates increase in people under 40, researchers say (latimes.com)