The eight unexplained symptoms most closely linked to cancer have been highlighted by researchers.
The Keele University team also points to the age at which patients should be most concerned by the symptoms, which include blood in urine and anaemia.
Eight signs of cancer:-
*Blood in urine
*Coughing up blood
*Breast lump or mass
*Abnormal prostate test
There are more than 200 different types of cancer, which cause many different symptoms.
Cancer Research UK said unusual changes in a person’s health should be checked as early as possible.
Source : BBC NEWS: 26th. Aug.2010
Related articles by Zemanta
- 11 Signs Your Guy Has a Prostate Problem (lifescript.com)
- Ovarian, Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening (lifescript.com)
- Rectal Cancer on the Rise in Young People (webmd.com)
- Rectal Cancer Rates on the Rise in Younger Adults (health.usnews.com)
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis – PSA Blood Test, DRE and Cancer Biopsy (menshealth.suite101.com)
- 8 cancer signs highlighted (cbc.ca)
- You: Rectal cancer rates increase in people under 40, researchers say (latimes.com)