[amazon_link asins=’B0013P1GD6,B00C6C3GCY,B003FW4UME,B001GAOGC6′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’finmeacur-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a9442b49-57df-11e7-a010-f5a2b1375a59′]
Even though vitamin C was discovered over 70 years ago, its properties are still under much debate in the scientific community. However, antioxidants such as vitamin C are known to counter the damaging effects of free radicals.
This new evidence suggest that, in addition to ‘mopping up’ free radicals, vitamin C can help remove the DNA damage they form if they get past a cell’s defenses.These findings are believed to be of great relevance to the cosmetics industry.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Vitamin C May Prevent Skin Damage (inquisitr.com)
- Maqui Lean Review – Maqui Berry Lean Free Trial (slideshare.net)
- The Philippine Mango (informationonhealth.blogspot.com)
- Do You Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables Everyday? (thebestrawfooddiet.com)
- Stay Smart Eat Your Veggies And Fruits! (livingstrongandhappy.blogspot.com)