Products from Amazon.com
Habitat : Orobanche uniflora is native to much of North America, where it is a parasitic plant, tapping nutrients from many other species of plants, including those in the Asteraceae and Saxifragaceae families and in the genus Sedum.
Orobanche uniflora is an annual parasitic herb.It grows to a height of five centimeters, and has short (up to 1 centimeter) scaly leaves, and yellowish-white or purple flowers, that can be up to 3.5 centimeters long. The flowers grow singularly on tall stalks.
click to see the picture
Used for both its laxative and sedative properties. Folkloric use has been as a remedy for cancer.
The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
- Monotropa uniflora (findmeacure.com)
- Anthyllis vulneraria (findmeacure.com)
- Pedicularis groenlandica (findmeacure.com)
- Cacalia decomposita (findmeacure.com)
- Millettia reticulata (findmeacure.com)
- Eupatorium purpurea (findmeacure.com)
- Best $2 Wildflower Field Guide (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Lactuca (findmeacure.com)
- Parthenium incanum (findmeacure.com)
- Priva lappulacea (findmeacure.com)