Products from Amazon.com
Price: $61.91Was: $77.00
Habitat ;Native to tropical countries.Occurs in agriculture areas,coastland,natural forests
Wedelia is a mat forming perennial herb with rounded stems. Leaves are fleshy, usually 2 to 4 inches long and 1 to 5 inches wide, with irregularly toothed margins. Flowers are solitary, one inch in diameter and yellow-orange in color. New plants arise from nodes that root at the soil surface. Seed production is low and generally does not reproduce prolifically via seed. However, wedelia is able to escape from gardens to nearby areas via runners and fragmentation.
CLICK & SEE THE PICTURES
Used for hepatitis, indigestion due to sluggish liver, white stools, burning in the urine and stopping of urine, and for infections – boil 1 cup of fresh herb (stems, leaves, and flowers) in 3 cups water for 5 minutes and drink 1 cup warm before each meal. To bathe those suffering from backache, muscle cramps, rheumatism, or swellings, boil a large double handful of fresh stems and leaves in 2 gallons of water for 10 minutes. Said to pull “heat” out of the body. For painful joints of arthritis, mash fresh leaves and stems; spread on a cloth and apply to area, wrapping securely with a warm covering. Also used to clear the placenta after birth.
The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
- Chrysothamnus nauseosus (findmeacure.com)
- Lactuca (findmeacure.com)
- Chimaphila umbellate (findmeacure.com)
- Artemisia franserioides (findmeacure.com)
- Cacalia decomposita (findmeacure.com)
- Polygonum aviculare (findmeacure.com)
- Eupatorium purpurea (findmeacure.com)
- Parnassia palustris (findmeacure.com)
- Centaurea jacea (findmeacure.com)
- Eupatorium odoratum (findmeacure.com)