Products from Amazon.com
Price: $7.19Was: $7.99
Habitat : Acacia caven is native to Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay. It grows four to five metres tall and bears very stiff and sharp white thorns up to 2 cm in length. It blooms in Spring, with bright yellow flowers 1 cm to 2 cm in diameter.
Acacia caven is a deciduous tree .It grows four to five metres tall and bears very stiff and sharp white thorns up to 2 cm in length. It blooms in Spring, with bright yellow flowers 1 cm to 2 cm in diameter. It fruits in late spring-early summer.
Its bark is rich in tannin, used as a tea, recommended for bruises, wounds and ulcers.its seeds can be toasted and used a coffee replacement, having digestive and stimulating effect. Accoridng to Juan Zin, the cooked bark applied superficially can heal soars and wounds.
*The flowers of A. caven are used as food for bees in the production of honey.
*Acacia caven tree is used for erosion control.
*The tree has ornamental uses.
*Tannin from the seed pods is used for tanning hides. The wood is used as fuel and to make posts for fences. The chief current human use for A. caven is in the production of charcoal.
*The flowers are used in perfume
*The wood is used for making charcoal or simply as firewood, and since the wood is very resistant to rotting, the locals prefer it as posts for fences.
*It had in the past use for manufacturing leather (as tanning agent), and also because of its scent it may have uses in perfume industry.
The information presented herein is intended for educational purposes only. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
- A Pre-Emptive Strike on the Kindle Fire (fool.com)
- ~Acacia Omelet Recipe, Khai Jeow Cha-Om~ (ilovethaicooking.wordpress.com)
- Coming Soon: New Goodies From NARSskin (bellasugar.com)
- The 5 Creepiest Ways Animals Have Mastered Mind Control | Cracked.com (minimalj.wordpress.com)
- A Pre-Emptive Strike on the Kindle Fire (dailyfinance.com)
- Amazon’s Upcoming Tablet Already ‘Under Fire’ For Patent Violations (androidpolice.com)
- Amazon’s Kindle Fire falls prey to patent trolls only 3 weeks after debut (venturebeat.com)
- The Sacred Band and the Thoughts of a Beta Reader (underwordsblog.com)
- Acacia Sues Amazon Over Kindle Fire (yro.slashdot.org)
- Amazon’s Kindle Fire tablet hit by patent lawsuit (news.cnet.com)